Everyone knows the feeling of being constantly busy 🐝 but at the end of the day not being sure of everything you've achieved or knowing where the time has gone. ⏳
GetBusy is all about focusing your time around things that actually need to get done and that have an outcome 💥, so you can feel productive and happy! 😄
There are 2 types of GetBusy task/thread you can create:
1. To-do - make sure something gets done ✅
To-do's are the most frequently used type of thread. They can be used for any task, that anyone needs to do and they help everyone involved stay up-to-date and those responsible to get things done.
2. Note - share important information 📝
Notes are used when there isn't a specific action to do, but if you need to have a discussion or a way to share information. These notes and comments may well evolve into to-do's in the future.
For more info on how to create these, read:
- Create a to-do
- Create a note
- Save time by creating templates for repeat to-do's and notes
- How to schedule recurring to-do's and notes
- The power of pausing to-do's
Please note, the following thread types have been deprecated and are no longer available in GetBusy. If you previously used these, you can still refer to those that you have created or been part of, but you will no longer be able to create new ones.
3. Event - arrange a date and time for something with someone 📆
Use events to propose and schedule events or meetings.
4. Price - get a decision on a price/cost 💲
You can easily send over costs or a quote to someone to review and approve.
-> You can now simply use to-do's for both of these instead!