Easily refer back and view tasks and conversations that have been completed and closed to see how you've spent your time and what you've achieved, see progress, or if you need to re-open them for any reason. 📈✅
Ways to see what you've completed:
1) Assigned to me - click the icon to see your archive of all the to-do's you've personally completed as well as to-do's you may have canceled.
Tasks marked with are fully completed and closed.
Tasks marked with are those that were originally created by someone else and assigned to you, but that you have suggested as complete and are awaiting the creator to confirm.
Your personal completed archive will also show you figures on how many tasks were completed and how many comments you added over the past 7 days.
2) Assigned to me - at the bottom of the task list under 'Recently completed', click the 'Show all completed tasks' button, which will also take you to your completed and canceled archive.
3) To see what tasks and conversations have been completed with other specific people, click on the person in your connections list, which will then initially list all the items you're involved in together ('Me' tab), and everything completed will be listed in the archive at the bottom.
You'll be notified of items that you're involved in that have been completed or suggested as completed by others in the Catch-up.
See what else that person has completed on their own or with others by clicking the 'My team' tab.
You can also see some basic stats for/with that person by clicking the icon.
4) See progress and all tasks completed under a team project (shared team category) by clicking on the specific team project you wish to view in the 'Focus' area.
Here in 'Focus', below all your active project names, you can also see any team projects that have been archived, completed or canceled via the 'Team project archive'.
5) See all note conversations that have been archived and closed easily via the 'All notes' smart view within the 'Focus' area.
6) If you're looking for something specific that's been completed, don't forget you can use the 'Search' function to find something by keyword.
By seeing completed tasks, you can see the progress you've made, get a sense of where your time has gone, whilst not having to remember all the things you've done or been involved in throughout the day. ✅
Read more about: