You can update a connection's name, or add an email address to a connection that doesn't have one yet, simply by choosing to edit the connection profile.
- Navigate to the connection
- Choose to view the connection 'Profile' from the menu
- Edit the connection profile to update the fields
You can also edit the email address for a connection, with a couple of caveats...
- They haven't interacted with you, or anyone on your team, via Workiro.
- There are no outstanding signature threads to which they are assigned.
ℹ️ To preserve data and account integrity, if a connection has interacted with you, or a member of your team, via Workiro, you cannot change their email address. An interaction, such as viewing a thread, requires the connection to accept Workiro terms and conditions, therefore changes to their email must be made by them.
There are two options available to you.
- Ask the connection to update their own email address
- Create a new connection using the new email address and, if appropriate, hide the old connection.
If you wish to remove a connection (non team member) from your connections list, because you are either no longer working with them or added them by mistake, you can simply hide this connection.
Updating or removing team members
Team owners can update team members name, role and email address.
We're in the process of adding the ability to remove team members in the meantime please contact email@example.com with your request.
Article is closed for comments.