You can update a connection's name, or add an email address to a connection that doesn't have one yet, simply by choosing to edit the connection profile.
- Navigate to the connection
- Choose to view the connection 'Profile' from the menu
- Edit the connection profile to update the fields
You can also edit the email address for a connection, with a couple of caveats...
- They haven't interacted with you, or anyone on your team, via Workiro.
- There are no outstanding signature threads to which they are assigned.
ℹ️ To preserve data and account integrity, if a connection has interacted with you, or a member of your team, via Workiro, you cannot change their email address. An interaction, such as viewing a thread, requires the connection to accept Workiro terms and conditions, therefore changes to their email must be made by them.
There are two options available to you.
- Ask the connection to update their own email address (availability coming soon...)
- Create a new connection using the new email address and, if appropriate, hide the old connection.
If you wish to remove a connection (non team member) from your connections list, because you are either no longer working with them or added them by mistake, you can simply hide this connection.