Associating people with Organizations
The people you work with may come and go, but the organization remains a constant. By relating your connections to one another you'll ensure your work is always recorded in the correct context and is easy to find. Once you've set the relationship up Workiro's smart classification will do the rest by ensuring related organizations are automatically tagged.
In this guide
Benefits of Association
- When a person is associated with an Organization, they can be quickly and easily accessed via the "People" tab when viewing the Organization connection:
- In addition, whenever the person is associated with a thread, document or project, the Organization(s) they are associated with will automatically be added as well:
Associating a Person to an Organization
- To associate a Person with an Organization, first, navigate to the Person's Profile
- Then choose to "Edit"
- Within the "Edit connection" window, click on the "+" symbol underneath "Relationships"
- Within the "Add relationship" window, switch to the "Organizations" tab, this will allow you to select one or more Organizations to associate the connection with, clicking "Add" will confirm the association
- The association between a person and an organization can also be made when creating the person.