A Team Owner can invite colleagues to share your Workiro account.
As a team, you'll be able to:
- Share a directory of connections
- Have greater visibility of activity across the team to enhance teamwork and communication
- Work with shared team projects, templates and tags
To add colleagues to your team, navigate to Settings in the web or desktop app, and select Team.
Use the Invite button to enter the email address of a colleague. They will be sent an email invitation containing a secure link that will guide them through creating their Workiro account and joining your team.
If your colleague already has a Workiro account* they will be invited to migrate any existing data into your team account. You will not be charged until they accept your invitation.
Data is migrated as follows:
|- Relationship types||no|
|Threads||✅||Team visibility off|
|- Related connections||no|
|Documents||✅||All versions, Team visibility off|
*You cannot invite a Workiro user who is already in another team or has a paid account
🚨 Contact the Workiro Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you:
- Invite a team member by mistake
- Need to remove someone from your Workiro team
Please specify the email address of the person in question when contacting support.