So, you've been invited to join a team in Workiro. It's simple to get up and running.
If you don't have a Workiro account yet...
- Check your email for your invitation and follow the simple steps to create your account.
If you already have a Workiro account...
- Check your email for your invitation and sign in to your account
- Open your invitation from the main app navigation
- Review the invitation and choose to 'Accept and join'
- You will be signed out, and your account, and any associated data, will be migrated to the team
Your data is migrated as follows:
|- Relationship types||no|
|Threads||✅||Team visibility off|
|- Related connections||no|
|Documents||✅||All versions, Team visibility off|
Under certain circumstances you may encounter an error when trying to join a team, for example:
- An issue was encountered on collecting payment for your license
- The team owner will be notified of an issue. Please try again once it's solved.
- You paid for your own account before accepting the invitation
- Please contact support and we'll help get things straightened out.
- You are already a member of another team
- You can't (currently) use the same email address to sign in to multiple teams. The team owner will need to invite you using a different email address.
Learn about teams in more detail: