Zapier is a powerful and easy-to-use tool that allows you to connect your apps together and automate your workflows, and you can get started for free 🎉
Difficulty: Easy 😀
Audience: Anyone who wants something quick and easy using pre-built connectors.
Best for: Simple background tasks and workflow automation
The GetBusy Zapier Integration currently supports the following Triggers:
- New connection
- New thread
And the following Actions:
- Create a connection
- Create a task
- Create a note
There are loads of ways to integrate GetBusy with Zapier to save you time and automate your processes. Some of the things others have done include:
- Create new connections for contacts added to your contact management or CRM app
- Create customer welcome notes and tasks when new customers are created in other apps
- Create tasks for things like project tasks, follow-ups, surveys etc when things happen in other apps
- Track time when new tasks are created
What to do next
- Create a free Zapier account if you don't already have one.
- Sign up for the GetBusy Zapier Integration
- Once you've accepted our invitation, set up your first GetBusy Zap and test it thoroughly before you turn it on. [ If you're new to Zapier and would like some guidance, create a sample GetBusy Zap with Google Sheets or try creating a GetBusy Zap with Slack ]
- Sit back and relax while GetBusy and Zapier work together to get things done for you.
For more help on how to create Zaps in Zapier, go to:
We've even pre-built some Zap templates which you can find and use here:
Article is closed for comments.