The Workiro Desktop app for Windows & Mac automatically downloads available updates and notifies you of their availability via your system notifications.
The updates are installed automatically when you next quit the app.
Important: Quitting the app is different to closing the main window, as Workiro continues running as a background task when you close it.
Workiro will launch automatically once the update installation has completed.
How to quit the app on Windows
- Keyboard shortcut: Ctrl + Q
- Or, hover over the running application in your Windows system tray, right-click and select Quit.
- If the Workiro Icon isn't present in your Windows system tray, you may need to expand the system tray by clicking the ^ symbol on the left.
How to quit the app on Mac OS
- Keyboard shortcut: Cmd + Q
- Or, hover over the running application in your Dock, right-click and select Quit.