Zapier is a powerful tool that allows you to connect your apps together and automate your workflows, and you can get started for free 🎉
We have lots of integrations planned for GetBusy, but providing a Zapier Integration allows you to integrate with loads of great apps right now!
⚠️ The GetBusy Zapier Integration is currently available as part of our Beta Programme for people that want to try it out early and give us their feedback.
The GetBusy Zapier Integration currently supports the following Actions:
- Add a new connection
- Create a note with a connection
- Create a to-do with a connection
It's simple to start, but we have loads more planned, and we'll be listening carefully to feedback from our early adopters to help prioritise where we take it next.
There are loads of ways to integrate GetBusy with Zapier to save you time and automate your processes. Some of the things others have done include:
- Automatically creating new connections for contacts added to other apps
- Automatically creating customer welcome notes when new customers are created in other apps
- Automatically creating to-do's when things happen in other apps (like requesting information or asking questions)
What to do next
- Create a free Zapier account if you don't already have one.
- Contact us via the Feedback option in the GetBusy Main Menu to request access to the Beta GetBusy Zapier Integration. We'll need you to supply the email address you used to set up your Zapier account in order to invite you to become a Beta user.
- Once you've accepted our invitation, set up your first GetBusy Zap and test it thoroughly before you turn it on. If you'd like some guidance, Create a sample GetBusy Zap with Google Sheets.
- Sit back and relax while GetBusy and Zapier work together to get things done for you.
- Give us your feedback and let us know what else you'd like to be able to do with GetBusy & Zapier.