GetBusy helps you to get things done and stay organized. You can use it on your own, but its real power gets unlocked when you use it with others. 👥
Using GetBusy with someone is easy; it's just a few simple steps.
- To add a connection, if on the desktop or browser view, go to the side navigation and click '+ADD'. Alternatively in mobile app view, click 'Connections' along the bottom of the app followed by the person icon with + in the top right corner of the screen.
Add a connection to someone you work with using their email address.
If you are using the desktop app, you can easily import contacts from your email application by uploading a CSV file.
If you are using the mobile app, you can add them from the contacts list on your device.
You can choose whether to invite them as a team member or as a non-team member/guest (regular). Team members can share connections, more visibility and collaborate with projects. Non-team members will only be able to see threads they receive from you.
- Create a to-do, note, event or price with your new connection.
- They receive an email invitation and email reminders about the thing you sent them.
- They click on a secure link to access it.
You start getting things done together, in a better way, with less effort. 👍
Want to give it a go, but don't know where to start?
Here are some helpful tips:
- Add someone you work with or do things with regularly - a team mate, favourite customer or contractor, or even a friend or partner.
- Send them a to-do with the title 'Give me an opinion on this new app'.
- Use GetBusy together instead of email, chat or social media and see how you get on.
Have fun trying it out! 😁
Read how to: