GetBusy can be integrated with NetSuite to provide a seamless transition from certain NetSuite relationship records to related GetBusy connections - providing quick contextual access to the power of GetBusy communication, productivity and document features, with just a single click.
The GetBusy SuiteApp provides an Open in GetBusy button on all Customer, Vendor and Partner records.
The Open in GetBusy button will launch GetBusy, and do one of two things:
- If a GetBusy connection does not already exist for the current NetSuite record, GetBusy will create a new GetBusy connection (subject to user confirmation).
- If a GetBusy connection already exists for the current NetSuite record, it will be opened.
Setting up the integration
Setting up the integration is simple and involves just two steps:
- Configure relationship types in your GetBusy team account.
- Install the GetBusy SuiteApp in your NetSuite instance.
Configure relationship types
In order to create and link to GetBusy connections from NetSuite, you must configure specific relationship types in GetBusy.
See Connection relationship types and properties for further information on how to create relationship types, then add the following types to your GetBusy team account:
You will need to add a property to each of the above relationship types called NetSuite_ID, as show below.
Once you have completed the above relationship type configuration in GetBusy, you can move on to installing the GetBusy SuiteApp.
Install the GetBusy SuiteApp
- Open SuiteApps in your NetSuite instance and search for the GetBusy SuiteApp listing.
- Open the listing and click View SuiteApp.
- Click Install.
That's it, you're done! NetSuite Customer, Vendor and Partner records will now contain the Open in GetBusy button.
Have your say
We have lots of great plans for the NetSuite integration, and would love to hear what you'd like to see next. Please let us know via the Feedback and Roadmap areas in the GetBusy app.