👥 Whether added in error, someone has asked to be removed, or someone no longer needs to be directly involved in a task/thread, the original creator of a task/note can remove participants if necessary.
1) Simply hit 'edit' on the specific task/note you created:
2) Then remove participants from the thread by clicking on the specific participant and selecting remove from the pop up below their avatar picture.
The participant/s you remove will no longer have access to the thread, but their comments, actions and attachments they have contributed up to that point will remain.
They will no longer receive future notifications/updates regarding that task/thread.
Read on to find out more about:
- Adding participants to tasks
- Removing (hiding) non-team connections from your own connections list
- Do non-team connections need a GetBusy account to view your message/task?
- Adding members to your team
- Adding non-team contacts to your connections list
🚨 However, if you need to remove someone from your team, please contact the GetBusy Support Team at email@example.com (specifying the email address of the person you need to remove/change).