Short answer = No 😃
GetBusy is great to communicate and collaborate effectively and securely with people outside of your team, whether they're clients, suppliers, partners or friends. 🤹♂️
Non-team connections (e.g. Clients) will not have to sign up and create their own GetBusy account to fully interact with what you've sent them.
They will receive a private secure link (or ‘magic link’) in an email notification with your branding and preview of your message.
The link will take them into the GetBusy experience, again with your branding, and direct them to the specific single GetBusy thread. The link is initially valid for 72 hours, after which they'd need to request a new one. They can comment, add attachments, pause, suggest complete and view participants as expected.
One quick click and they're in! Getting things done for you or having visibility of all the hard work you're doing for them!
Even better, their interaction is based on your brand, not ours - so they'll know exactly who it's from when they see your personal and organizational profile along with your brand color and logo.
If your connections end up wanting to:
- collaborate more by adding more participants
- create their own new tasks and threads with you in GetBusy
- view all their GetBusy threads with you together easily in one place or a list rather than via separate email links
...they can simply sign up for their own GetBusy account in which to do so.
They can then use it for themselves too! 😎
To see the full experience of what non-team connections that don't have a GetBusy account will see, watch this video:
Read more below about:
- Adding your branding
- Setting up your personal profile
- Setting up your organization/team profile
- Non-team member connections
- Adding a connection
- What are teams?
- Adding team members
- Team visibility
- How secure are the magic links I send to those outside my business?