You can work with anyone across the web directly within GetBusy.
Do you use Chrome or Microsoft Edge as your browser? Want to make life even easier? 🙏
The official GetBusy Chrome and Edge extensions allow you to quickly add an email address on any web page or web app, as a contact directly in GetBusy - in just one click.
Or use it as a shortcut to view and open tasks with contacts you've already added.
➕ To add the GetBusy extension to your Chrome browser, go to:
➕ To add the GetBusy extension to your Microsoft Edge browser, go to:
- Works from any site where you see an email address e.g. Salesforce, Active Campaign, Netsuite, Gmail etc...
- Once the extension has been added, the green plus icon will appear next to any email address.
- Simply click on the icon to launch GetBusy, so you can add them as a contact in your connections list, and create or view tasks with them.
- If the email address is not already one of your GetBusy connections, it will ask you to confirm you want to add it as one first. if they are already a contact, it will take you to their connection page displaying any tasks, conversations and documents related to them.
- Works with the GetBusy web app or desktop app.
By default, the extension is set to open up your GetBusy in a web browser. However, you can change this to open up your GetBusy desktop app instead.
To do this, right-click on the GetBusy extension icon in your browser > select 'Options' (Chrome) or 'Extension Options' (Edge), then change the Target from 'Website' to 'Desktop application'. And save!
Read more about other integrations with GetBusy that could also help you streamline your day-to-day:
- Adding the GetBusy Outlook Add-in
- Integrating with GetBusy
- Zapier integrations
- Virtual Cabinet integration
Article is closed for comments.