The official GetBusy Chrome and Edge extensions allow you to quickly add or work with any connection you find on a website or web app, directly into GetBusy – in just one click. 👆
➕ To add the GetBusy extension to your Chrome, go to:
➕ To add the GetBusy extension to your Microsoft Edge, go to:
- Works from any site where you see an email address e.g. SalesForce, Active Campaign, Gmail etc...
- The GetBusy flag appears next to your connections' email address.
- One click to launch that connection in GetBusy so you can create a to-do or note with them. If the email address is not already one of your GetBusy connections, it will ask you to confirm you want to add it as one first.
- Works with the GetBusy web app or desktop app.
By default, the extension is set to open up your GetBusy in a web browser, however, you can change this to open up your GetBusy desktop app instead.
To do this, right-click on the GetBusy extension icon in your browser > select 'Options' (Chrome) or 'Extension Options' (Edge), then change the Target from 'Website' to 'Desktop application'. And save!
Read more about other integrations with GetBusy that could also help you streamline your day-to-day:
- Adding the GetBusy Outlook Add-in
- Integrating with GetBusy
- Zapier integrations
- Virtual Cabinet integration